University of South Florida VPN
For Linux, the Juniper Network Connect client has been deprecated
VPN connectivity can be accomplished through use of the Pulse Secure Client for Linux. Currently only Centos/RHEL and Debian/Ubuntu flavors of Linux are supported by the client
Installing Pulse Secure Client
Using the Pulse Secure Client
- The first time you run the client, you will need to add the USF vpn connection.
- Click the plus sign to add a connection
- Enter "USF VPN" for the Name
- Enter "https://vpn.usf.edu" for the URL
- Click "Save"
- Click "connect" and provide your NetID and Password to connect