Real Time Network Status
The graphic on the left (Network Status) indicating the network status is refreshed once every
two minutes. It is based on real-time data from our network management system. If it shows
anything but green, rest assured that it is an issue we are aware of and currently working on.
If the indicators are green but you are still unable to reach the Internet or Internet2, chances
are that the problem is local to your college, building, or machine.
- The connectivity of USF Tampa's server to Ookla for acting as a Speedtest.net Destinitation Server Endpoint for performing end-user speedtests.
- The connectivity of USF Tampa to various Colocations spread throughout the 55mi USF ITC managed radius.
- The general connectivity between USF Tampa the World Wide Web.
- The route connectivity between USF Tampa and various Corporations, Research Networks, Internet Service Providers.
- The connectivity between USF Tampa, the internally deployed USF Campus Research Network (CRN), and the externally deployed Florida Lambda Rail (FLR) & MOTE Marine Science Laboratory Research Networks.
- The connectivity between USF Tampa and USF owned sister campuses.
USF Tampa Status
- The internal connectivity between various campus-wide, building specific, network distribution nodes spanning the USF Tampa campus.
- The connectivity between USF Tampa and affiliated Colleges/Campuses/etc.. that fall outside of USF ownership.